Saturday, April 26, 2014

Day 5 new Clearomizers and still no smoking!

Yesterday I found out my VPRO Clearomizers went bad because they where putting out a burnt taste in my mouth. Since I'm new to this vaping I didn't know why my Clearomizer tasted so bad. So I done some research online and found out the coils in the Clearomizers either burn out and stop working or they get over heated and make your vapes taste awful. My new protanks weren't suppose to arrive till Monday so I was on a mission to find a new affordable one. As I posted yesterday I checked out the stores in Hanford without any luck so off to Fresno I went. I stopped at Fresno city Vapor shop there are some cool guys that work there and they showed me a Clearomizer made from Kranger called the EVOD they sold it to me for $10. You can also buy replaceable coils for $1.99 each. So I bought it. The taste and vapor from this new Clearomizer was nice and a lot better then what I was used to. I went off to work and found out when the tank was half full it started spitting liquid into my mouth and leaking on my battery. Since this new Clearomizer has a changeable coil I thought it was just loose. So I took it apart and refilled it making sure all the parts where tight. Got half way through the tank and again leakage, I was mad. I went back to the store this morning they where very helpful and looked at the Clearomizer. They found out that it has a missing seal so they replaced the coil for free and sent me in my way.

I made it home and to my suprise the mailman delived my new protank 3's today. So I was excited to fill one up and try it out it worked awesome. Now it's time to relax and enjoy day five with out smoking cigarettes. Here is what the new Clearomizers look like.

 Above is the Kranger EVOD.

Above is one of two Kranger Protank mini 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment