Friday, April 25, 2014

Morning of Day 4

I cleaned the clearomizors last night and left them out to dry.  This morning when I pieced my VPRO mod back together I got a gurgling sound from the clearomizer for a few min then it cleared up.  The taste of the clearomizor just got worse now it taste like a cheap bad cigarette.  If you ever smoked before you know those cigarette's you either buy because you where broke that day and couldn't afford the good ones or you had to bum one from a friend.  Yes those it taste nasty but you still smoke it because your body craves that nicotine.   I jumped online to check the status of where the new clearomizers are and it looks like I have to suffer with bad taste till Monday if I can hold out that long.  Who knows I might break down and go to the closes vape shop and see if they have any affordable clearomizers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment