Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Day 9 my coil went bad, almost smoked

Today was a tough day last hour of work my coil in my kangertech protank 3 went bad. I didn't have a spare clearomizer with me or even a replacement coil.  I was searching all the stores i knew looking for a coil or clearomizer but non affordable could be found till I went to Sal's smoke shop in Hanford, CA. The bad thing is when I went to Sal's a young kid was working and this couple was shopping for vaporizer. The guy seemed like he didn't really want to try to start vaping that the girl was forcing his hand to try it. Both of them didn't have a clue of what to get or anything else. I attempted to give him advice and to his deer in the headlight looks he gave me I knew he wasn't to thrilled on buying a vaporizer. What he bought and really needed was two different things. The kid working wasn't much help to him because he didn't have a clue about vaping.  Since my personal advice seemed unwelcome from him I bought my clearomizer and headed home. I made day nine with out a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment