Saturday, April 26, 2014

Plan to mix my own ejuice.

Had to go to Visalia tonight to run some errands so I decided to check out what vapor shops are there. The cheapest e juice I could find at te local stores was $6 for 15ml. I bought a bottle just to try it out. There flavor was good but I don't think there was any nicotine in the juice even though the bottle is labeled 18mg. With the prices of the juice I have been researching making my own. I figured it out I can make my own juice for about 20% of what they are charging in these stores. I have already talked to about 5 people about this idea and they told me if I do start mixing my own they want to sample and buy my juice. As soon as I can scrape up the $115 for all the ingredients I need I am going to start making my own. For now I just hope the juice I have last till I can afford it.

No comments:

Post a Comment