Sunday, April 27, 2014

Kangertech protank 3 mini review.

This review is on the Krangertech min protank 3 pictured below.

I ordered two of these Krangertech mini protank 3 from eBay for $8.99 each. It's a bottom fill clearomizer. The only bad thing I found out with this clearomizer is the vapors seem to have a little too much air. The hits are more smoother compared to my other Clearomizers and I miss my nice throat hit from it. It's easy to hit from and if you have a variable battery you can get a great vapor from it. 
For local vapors in my area I found that Sal's smoke shop sales this clearomizer for $11.99.
On a scale of 1-5 I give this clearomizer a
Regular 3. Recommend this clearomizer to anyone who wants a more smooth hitting clearomizer with good vapor.

No comments:

Post a Comment