Friday, April 25, 2014

Hanford Vape stores??

Due to the fact I live in Hanford, CA the closest vapor shops are located in Fresno and Tulare.  I know some of the cigarette stores sale some juices and mod parts so I drove around my town searching for a new clearomizer.  Just as I thought most of the places do have juices and sell overpriced vapor products. One of the stores recommended that I should go by and check out Sal's Tobacco located on 11th and Fargo ave.  They did have more choices and was currently the best store for vaping located in Hanford,CA.  Though I didn't find what I was looking for at the price I was willing to spend I did talk with the owner and found out some interesting things.  Sal don't have his inventory over priced just enough to make a profit and keep the customer happy. While I was there I asked about his e-juice he showed me his lines of juices.  He has flavors set up for try before you buy which I thought was awesome you must bring your own battery though..  So I sampled some flavors all the sample flavors are nicotine free.  He told me he sees the want and need of a vapor store in Hanford so will be opening a new store soon and will have more vapor products.  I can't wait to see what all they will have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment