Sunday, April 27, 2014

Krankertech EVOD review.

This review is for the Krangertech EVOD pictured below.

I purchesed this clearomizer from Fresno City Vapor. Their staff is funny, helpful and well knowleged. They sold me a Kangertech EVOD clearomizer for $10 which for a vapor store buy it was a reasonable price. You can take the cleromizer completely apart for easy cleaning or just to change the replaceable coil which Fresno City Vapor also sales for $1.99. This clearomizer is a bottom fill.
Now with that said the cons about this clearomizer. I have had only two problems from this clearomizer. First is the vapors build up in the drip tip (mouthpiece) and it pays to carry a q-tip with you to clean it before the build up spits juice into your mouth. The other problem I had was a manufacture defect I got halfway through the tank and it started gargling and spitting juice into my mouth and leaking fluid onto my battery. I kept my recipt and went back to Fresno city vapor first thing in the morning. When I walked in it was the same staff from the  night before an they remembered me so no recipt was necessary. They looked at the clearomizer and found out the coil was missing a seal. They gave me a new coil (no charge) and sent me on my way. I haven't had any leaks since. The condensation in the drip tip still builds but like a said nothing a q-tip can't fix.
The EVOD offers a great hit with a lot of vapor for it's size. On a scale of 1-5 it receives a strong 3 from me and I would recommend this clearomizer to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. This pipes are awesome! I bought my last one from here -
    http://www.vapocalypse.com/

    ReplyDelete